Jerry Clay Academy has an excellent early and after school provision, providing quality care for children from 7.30 untl 9.00am and 3.30pm until 6.00pm.
For those of you who have made bookings or plan to make a booking, here are a few important details:
- All fees must be paid within 7 days at the start of the month using the academy online payment system or online childcare vouchers. Please contact the office if you need your online login details sending or if you need the childcare voucher account number.
- Ad hoc sessions for the same day or next day can be requested via the office telephone number and then choosing the before / after school club option.
- Ad hoc sessions requests with more than 2 days’ notice should be made via the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to permanently change the session days please complete a change of sessions form, available from the website or the office. Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com
- If your child is booked into after school club until 5.15pm or 6pm and is allocated a place at one of the extra-curricular clubs e.g. dancing, then payment will be due for the after school club; a charge will not be made for the extra-curricular club.
- If your child is booked into after school club until 4.30pm and is allocated a place at one of the extra-curricular clubs we will temporarily remove them from the after school club register. Payment will be due for the extra-curricular club.
- If you need to leave a message for the club during the school day use the school number 01924 303665
- If you need to contact the club during club hours call the mobile number 07469 610768
- Drop off and pick up is via the main school entrance. A bell for the clubs is being installed over the summer break. Reminder: the car park must not be used for drop off or pick up.
Staffing – all staff are employed in school during the daytime as well as working for breakfast and after school club so they will be familiar faces to your child.
- Manager: Mrs. N Pickersgill
- Deputy: Mrs D Mynott
- Assistants: Mrs J Rex, Mrs Wilkinson, Miss L Belford, Mrs Armstrong, Mrs K Wardman